Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Follow TCP stream behaviour from 0.10.4 and 0.10.7

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:33:40 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

i've noticed a difference in behaviour from the above releases.
In fact saving ASCII data in 0.10.4 saves unformatted (raw data) to file, from 0.10.5 up
to 0.10.7 saves formatting (CR-LF) and periods (instead of non-printable) in file.

The resulting file from newer releases is unusable (due to formatting) and Hex Dump bring
to error-prone process to convert from hex to original raw data.

Why this change in save TCP stream data from 0.10.4 in newer releases?

Moroni Gianluca

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto pi� divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica� Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it