Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] RE: q-in-q

From: "Tiernan, Dan" <dtiernan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:14:34 -0500
Hello,

I am capturing the traffic via a hub, which is between two switches?

The vendor is dell and my Laptop has the broadcom 440x integrated controller
2 nic card. They will not provide support because it is considered advance
support (they want money), even though I have another dell laptop, just a
different integrated nic(3c290) that works fine?

I'm trying to determine if there is an OS / NIC parameter I need to tweak...

Any ideas

Thanks for your response. w

Dan Tiernan
Pre-Sales Technical Support & Training