Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal and OSPF-LSU packets

From: Kraus Blaise <ranrul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:37:07 +0100 (CET)
Hallo,

I can capture ARP,TCP,UDP,ICMP..., OSPF-Hello Packets
with Ethereal but I can not capture any OSPF-LSU
packet. I use a real Hub (I tried with "Netgear 4 Port
10 Base-T Ethernet Hub EN 104" and ADDTRON UTP 16
Ethernet 10 Base-T Hub).
The network interface on which I am capturing  support
"promiscuous" mode because if I the "Capture packets
in promiscuous mode" option is turned off in the
"Capture Options" dialog box,I can not see OSPF-Hello
packets for Example. Must I change something in the
configuration of Ethereal to see that LSU? What must I
do?

Tanks.
Ranrul

D�couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr�ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le T�l�thon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp