Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Question about Ethereal ownership

From: "Andrew Nelson" <anelson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:11:47 +0200
Hi there

Could you please tell me who owns Ethereal. Is it owned by a foundation like the Free Software Foundation?

The reason for asking is that a client wants to know the suppliers of all the software development tools we are using on a development project. We have used Ethereal version 0.9.12.

Look forward to your answer.

Sincerely

Andrew Nelson

Acuo Technologies (Pty) Ltd
direct line:+27 21 8095824
reception: +27 21 8095820
mobile:     +27 83 2548572
facsimile:  +27 21 8802094
1st Floor, South Wing, Datavoice House, 16 Electron Avenue, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is strictly unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Opinions, conclusions, or other statements in this message that do not relate to the business of Acuo (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries or affiliates, are neither given nor endorsed by Acuo (Pty) Ltd.