Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Help: Ethereal often hangs up

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:39:30 -0800
Franz Edler wrote:

I am using Ethereal since long time but recently Ethereal very often hangs
up. The picture is always the following: When I - after a short trace - want to stop the capture, I very often get:

	Warning - KWin
	Window with titel "The Ethereal Network Analyzer" is not responding.
The window belongs to application "Ethereal".
Do you with to terminatethis application? (All unsaved data in this application will be lost).

	http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.45