Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] OSPF LSA

From: Kraus Blaise <ranrul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:28:19 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

my Hub is "Netgear EN104 4-port 10BASE-T Ethernet Hub"
I don't no if it is a "true" hub, or a "switching
hub", or a dual-speed (10/100Mb) hub.
How can I determine the speed the Windows machine is
running and the speed the Linux machine is running ?

Best regard.

Ranrul

 --- Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx> a �crit :