Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to disable a decode in startup ?

From: Bill <febod@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to monitor an application that uses tcp
port 1099 frequently, and ethereal keeps decoding it
as Java RMI.  I can select the packet and choose 'do
not decode', but everytime I restart my sniffer I have
to manually go in an do it each time.

Where/How do I set the defaults not decode Java/RMI
port 1099.

Thanks
Bill