Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] H.248

From: "Simona Manolache (ST/LMD)" <simona.manolache@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:18:55 +0200
Hi all,

My group is implementing H.248 for an Access Gateway and we have encoded a first Service Change message. By using Ethereal 0.10.0 I can see the message but it seems the decoding causes an error: Malformed Packet.
Can someone, please, look at the attached trace and help me to find out if there is an error in the message or maybe I missed something in the Ethereal (the message is decoded as MEGACO as I could not find any H248 to use)?

Thank you in advance,

Simona Manolache
Ericsson Denmark A/S
+45 9786 9148