Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] license compliance inquiry

From: "Jeff Gjertson" <jgjertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:25:48 -0500

Greetings, Sir or Ma’am;

            My name is Jeff Gjertson, and I am working on a license compliance project for Journal Broadcast Group in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The scope of the project is to discover what licensing requirements you, Ethereal, have for Ethereal. I am interested in licensing requirements for single machines, and the breakdown for enterprise licensing. I am available via email at jgjertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or via the telephone at (414) 290-8339. I appreciate your timely response, and look forward to working with you and your company.

Best Regards,

Jeff Gjertson

The information contained in this communication may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender and delete the original and any copies from your computer system.