Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ATM and BICC protocol and X.25 over ISDN

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:13:40 +0200
Hi!
Can the Ethereal software monitor ATM and BICC protocol? Wich hardware can I use to monitor ATM and BICC? Marconi have a PCI card for PC named ForeRunner(tm)HE ATM NIC. Can it be used for monitor ATM and BICC? Have anyone experience of that?

Can ethereal monitor X.25 messages? Can I use eicon DIVA pc card to do so? (Its X.25 over ISDN).

Regards Bengt