Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] -Tpdml segmentation fault

From: "Michael Geisberger" <meinimehl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:04:57 +0200
Dear Ethereal Team!

I have a question regarding XML output with Tethereal 0.10.6.

Firstly, I create a complete trace and from this trace I would like to filter certain values and save them in XML format. This causes a "Segmentation Fault" under SuSe Linux and also Windows has a memory poblem.

With text format this works fine,
tethereal -T text -l -n -r\test\input -R "(gtp.message==0x10) and (frame.time)" -z proto,colinfo,ip,frame.time >>output

but when I  change the -T text to -T pdml, I get this segmentation error.

Is there a cure for this available?

Thank you very much and greetings from Vienna.
Michael Geisberger