Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] NIC Manufacturer resolving

Date: 16 Oct 2004 19:41:14 +0200
Sometimes instead manufacturer resolving I see IP address related to MAC address. Some packets are resolved properly, some not. I've checked MAC addresses and they are resolvable. I have manuf file in place. I run Ethereal 0.10.6 windows binary under WinXPpro.

Is it a bug ???

---
Arv.

Startuj z INTERIA.PL!!! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1837