Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Errors

From: "Jatinder Thind" <jatinder_thind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:08:23 -0400
Hi I'm getting the following errors while using the newest version of Ethereal.

(ethereal.exe:4080): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-win32.c:1587: BitBlt failed: Th

e handle is invalid.

adns warning: datagram receive error: Unknown error
(ethereal.exe:2832): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-win32.c:758: Rectangle failed:
Access is denied.

Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

JT