Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to get pure data

From: "BlackWhite.Ray" <blackwhite@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 02:25:30 +0800
+++Background+++
I used a lan link for internet which get IP from DHCP,And my ISP let
me pass verification by web(Mainbe called portal in general) when i
open any page.

+++Situation+++
And i want to anylysis this situation.
This question is:
verification,ethereal can cap some TCP&ARP pack.ARP can be
resaonanle,but why there are TCP pack?What do these pack means?

(i have check the Resource manager for each proceess may access to
network,such as update,but maybe have some hidden one)

+++related data+++
(in data my IP is 221.226.104.77)
data_Url:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41089f59_9ded/bc/Share/BeforeC_1min?bfZiBcBB1iY.pIP8