Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Colors in Merged traces

From: "Tom Thotus" <tthotus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:21:52 -0400
Title: Message
When two traces (inside and outside of a firewall) are merged, they are both the same color.  I see that there is a place to manage colors, but can't find a way to have the inside and outside traces be two different colors in the merged trace.  This would greatly aid analyzing the traces together.  Do you know of a way to do this or if the feature is planned for a future release?

Tom Thotus
Cisco Systems
919 392 0582