Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] "There is no disk in the drive" error

From: "Eurich, Bruno" <brunoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:25:33 +0200
I've just started seeing this strange "There is no disk in the drive.
Please insert a disk into drive \Device\Harddisk3\DR6" error when
starting Ethereal. I see it on 10.5 and 10.6. It happens also when I
click on Edit > Preferences.

I'm running WinXP Pro SP1 so the error doesn't make any sense in terms
of identifying which drive it's trying to access.

Cheers,
Bruno