Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to create a new folder from capture files dialog Box -Relea

From: Venkata Sandeep G <sandeepgv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 06:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

In Ethereal 10.6 > capture>start>Capture Files dialog box,
I am unable to
1)create New Folder,
2)and it does't have a 'selection box' for specifing a new file name.
because of this, I am unable to specify a new file name/create folders in the capture dialog box.

I was previously using etherial 10.4, Which has this features.

Please let me know the way to resolve the above issue.

Thanks & regards
Sandeep