Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Illegal page fault

From: Bruce Rainwater <brainwater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:42:37 -0500
Because I was getting a similar error when trying to start ethereal on my Win ME computer (ethereal has caused an error in LIBGLIB-2.0-0.dll ) I tried the suggestion below and installed 10.5a, the program does now run but during startup I get a DOS window with two lines:
both lines say the same thing -- <ethereal.exe:4291379707>:  Gtk-CRITICAL ***: file gtkwindow.c line 3107 <gtk_window_resize>: assertion 'height > 0' failed

The program seems to run ok after that and I can start and stop capture

Bruce Rainwater