Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SEQ/ACK analysis, The RTT to ACK the segment was 'very larg

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:03:11 +1000
Hm,  as the guilty party here (thats my code)

This sounds like ethereal has forgotten to set the timestamp properly
for one of the structures it uses to keep track of the timestamps
and thinks the time for the previous packet is 0  (january 1 1970).

Do you have a small example capture you can send to me so i can track
down this bug and fix it?