Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] definition question

From: "Chadwick Whenry" <chadwick_whenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:36:13 -0400
Hello,

I have Ethereal 0.10.6.
During the results form the capture session. In the INFO column, the results " [DCE / RPC FRAGMENT]are shown. What exactly is this results saying.

Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Chadwick D. Whenry
System Administrator
Conestoga Valley High School
2110 Horseshoe Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
717.397.5231 x3024

"Duck tape is like the Force...It has a Light and Dark side and holds all pieces of the Universe Together"