Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] linksysg ARP question

From: Matt <dankronik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
is there a reason why my WLAN(linksys) and my IP must
ARP so much? i am on wireless and listen to streaming
music sometimes so i figure this may be why it must
keep 'reminding' itself. anyway, i have who has arp
requests from packets 965 to 1253 in a row which seems
like an exuberant amount for 1 hour.

and everytime my screensaver comes on ethereal throws
a dos error of.....

(ethereal.exe:3372): Gdk-WARNING **:
gdkdrawable-win32.c:1587: BitBlt failed: Th
e handle is invalid.