Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Filtering AIM messageblock

From: Bernard Carney <bjcar3@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:31:27 -0400
Hello, I've been trying to setup ethereal to catch AIM messaging packets. I have it so it filters incoming and outgoing packets to where I need to go to each individual packet to view the packet contents. A friend of mine running ethereal on a MAC displays the message body right in his info column in a different color without him having to look into the packet details. I was wondering how I might go about setting it up to display the aim.mesage.messageblock in the info section where it says incoming/outgoing as well.

-Bern