Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: Websphere MQ Series

From: metatech <metatech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:51:03 +0200

Does anyone have any trace files of Websphere MQ Series? I'm looking for MQOpen, MQGet, MQPut and MQClose traces.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Actually these messages are very easy to generate.
You can use one of the compiled samples that comes with the MQ installation (like imqsgetc or imqsputc).
Out of curiosity : what for do you need those traces ?

See you,

metatech