Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Can't Find Ethernet Adapter

From: "Joe Viel" <jviel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:42:46 -0500
Title: Can't Find Ethernet Adapter

I have 0.10.4 installed, and am getting an error message that reads

"Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGetAdaptersNames: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately."

It was working fine last week.  Can anyone tell me what this means and what I should do about it?

Thanks,

Joe