Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] dial up modem and self made IDS

From: "zaheer ahmed" <aaansooo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:08:49 +0000
hi every body

i have my self made Intrusion detection and prevention system.
i want to know that if i want to capture packets on dial up modem through my IDS
which is at the moment made for LAN and uses winpcap 3.01-alpha.what changes i ahve to do in it.

i have installed \Device\Packet_NdisWanBh but i dont know how can i access it for packet capturing in my self made IDS.

i will be gratefull if any body can provide me relavent help.
thanks
bye