Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] problem on windows 2000.

From: "mohamed anjum suhail" <anjumsuhail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 May 2004 11:58:24 -0000

hello i have installed ethreal on windows 2000. but when i try to run it, it gives the error the file "c:\Program Files\OPENXTRA\Ethreal\asn1/dfault.tt" does not exist. i tried with all the most recent version (10.4) also. but same problem.
any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks and regards
anjum suhail

Mohamed Anjum Suhail