Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Forcing ISDN Q931 trace..

From: Steve Matthews <stmatthe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:16:41 +0100
Hi
I tried to enable the ability to decode Q931 on top of UDP port 9011. I was unable to force the decode as its does not appear in the list..
using 0.10.4 release

I also tried to see if I could then force an offset of X bytes and tell it to decode..
Don't see a way to do this which you can do with Sniffer..

Am I doing something wrong or is the above not possible.

any advice?

best regards
Steve