Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.4 RH9 RPMs available

From: Stephen Samuel <samuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:50:20 -0700
I generated some RH9 RPMS for 0.10.4.  They are available
at http://www.bcgreen.com/rpms .

If someone is willing to put them in a more 'official' location,
that would be appreciated. I could sign them for authenticity,
but I have, essentially, no signers for my own PGP key.

Note: I'm currently only subscribed to ethereal-dev.

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426                samuel@xxxxxxxxxxx
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/