Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal and virus outbreak in a LAN

From: "Iyaz Khan" <ikhan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:09:09 +0200
Hi ,

Ethereal is a really great software to use but i have som qustions regarding use of it.

Here is the scenario :
I have a  virus outbreak in my a lan. How may i finde the client that distribute the virus with ethereal ?
The virus creats a file on the server share and access other files to overwrite them.
How can i monitor this virus with ethereals help ?

What kinde of filters do you guys recommend ?

Does anyone have used ethereal in virus outbreak situation ?
Please share you experience me

Best Regards
Iyaz Khan