Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] About Trace file

From: Ming Lei Di <Ming.lei.di@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:01:01 +0200 (MEST)
Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a Master student of Applied Computer Science.My thesis topic is to develope a tool for analysing network protocols under windows using MFC.
Now I don't have enough tracing file to test my analysis for different protocols.
Would you please tell me where I can download tracing file(TCP Dump format) for testing different protocol analysis?
Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours
Di Minglei