Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal close automaticly

From: "Muhlis Akdag" <csad2561@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:28:33 +0200
Hello

I have a question because of a problem with ethereal. I try anything but i cant solve the problem. When i make a capture with ethreal, and when there are more than
10 packets captured, ethreal close automaticly. I also try to capture with tcpdump or windump, when i want open the dat file with ethereal so they close automaticly. I also tried many versions.

I hope you can help me.