Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] listen on 'any'

From: "Philippe De Neve" <Philippe.deneve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:29:31 +0200
Hi,

I start ethereal. If I try to listen on 'any' interface I only see the
packets on eth2. I do not see the traffic on eth1 and eth0.
But when I open a second ethereal and I start listening on e.g. eth1 the
first ethereal also starts seeing traffic on this interface.
What can cause this or better what can solve this?

wfr, Philippe