Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Crash in Ethereal 0.10.3

From: Hans Persson <hasse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 May 2004 10:56:45 +0200
Hi,

I just installed Ethereal 0.10.3 on a freshly installed Windows XP
machine (together with Winpcap 3.0, but got the same result with the
beta that was available).

What happens is that when I click a SIP packet after making a capture,
Ethereal crashes. Other types of packets can be clicked without any
problems. I have now downgraded to 0.10.0 and have no problems there.

Another thing is that 0.10.0 chooses my wireline interface (which is
active) to capture from, while 0.10.3 consistently chooses my wireless
interface (which is disabled). This has an obvious workaround, but is
still annoying.

Hans

--
Hans Persson <hasse@xxxxxxxxxx>    Ingate - Firewalls with SIP & NAT