Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Absolute time information in capture files?

From: "Lars Ruoff" <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:54:15 +0200
Hi List,
some questions regarding absolute time information:
- Is there any absolute time information saved with libcap capture files?
(so as to know when the capture took place in UTC)
- If so, how to show that information?
I tried changing a column to "Absolute Time" with the Preferences->User
Interface->Columns dialog, but that didnt change anything. :(
- If not, which capture file formats do have that information and can
Ethereal exploit them?

(Ethereal 0.10.3 with GTK 1.3 on Windows XP Pro)
Lars Ruoff.