Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] transport decode to decode SSL using tethereal on Windows 2000

From: Venugopal Ramamurthy <rv_gopal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:32:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I have been able to decode SSL packets using
ethereal GUI on Windows 2000. I use the "Tools->Decode
As" Menu option to decode Transport as SSL (specifying
the TCP port). I have been trying to find some
information about doing the same using tethereal. This
would help in decoding SSL using scripts. Is this
mechanism available with tethereal.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Gopal