Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] convert data from radcom prisme lite to ethereal ?

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:24:27 -0700
On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 12:54:24PM +0200, Povlsen Niels, Telia Networks wrote:
> Which format do I need the data from  protocol analyzer Radcom Prisme
> lite to convert data, so I can use data in ethereal. ?
> I have ATM and ethernet traffic
>
> I tray editcap, but they can't recognize data.

Editcap doesn't recognize it because the support in the Wiretap library
(the part of Ethereal that reads and writes capture files; it's also
used by editcap) for Radcom files is incomplete.

If by "convert" you mean you know the internal format of Radcom files
and would use your own code to convert them, you might want to look at
the Wiretap code to see if you can make it handle those files.

If by "convert" you mean you'd use some tool to convert them, you might
try converting them to Sniffer format, if that's possible.