Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Shared Libraies Loading Errors

From: "BUYCK Jacky FTRD/DMI/CAE" <jacky.buyck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:08:15 +0200
Hi all.
	I just get the following error using Ethereal :
		Error while loading shared libraries : ethereal
undefined symbol : sprint_realloc_objid.
	It cause my ethereal to simply vanish in the air during the dump
simply printing the previous message.

	I don't understand why I get this error because my Ethereal work
correctly during 4 or 6 weeks (and it work intensively).
	My configuration is :
	- Linux RedHat 7.2 ;
	- Ethereal version is a 9.9 builded on my Linux.
	- libpcap 0.6
	- kernel 2.4

	I know that this configuration is really not recent but it've
work during 4-6 weeks so ...

	Is there someone that can give me hint to solve the problem ?

Really thanks to all of you.
JB.