Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Printproblems with Ethereal 0.9.9 on Windows 2000

From: "Schweiger Stephan" <stephan.schweiger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:17:50 +0200
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have worked for approx two weeks with Ethereal 0.9.9 and am very satisfied with this program. I have only one problem, I can not print from this. I have Windows 2000 and Service Pack 3 on my Notebook would be gladly to print the pages on a Canon GP285 via network. I expect you can help me....

nice regards
Stephan

Pantec Engineering AG
Industriezone