Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How to display traffic ??

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:02:33 -0800
On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 05:55:05PM +0200, JoanBa . wrote (in HTML; not
everybody's mail reader can read HTML, so please send mail to the
Ethereal lists as plain text, not HTML):
> Sorry for my previous garbage... webmail is not so well configured...

If the "previous garbage" was the message from "Altadill, Joan"
<Joan.Altadill@xxxxxxxxxxx>, the "previous garbage" was better - it was
plain text mail.  See my reply to that previous mail.