Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] libsnmp.so.0

From: "Jim Walker" <jwalkeriii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:43:18 +0000
I am trying to load Ethereal to a RH 8.0 box. It tells me that libsnmp.so.0 is not loaded, so I go and download the RPM and do the install. It continues to tell me that it's not loaded. Does anyone know how I can get past this...

Thanks

Jim W.

Surf the Web without missing calls!�Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp