Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] ethereal-2002-10-17

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:57:48 -0700
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:09:15AM -0700, Ngo, Quang wrote:
> Does anybody see something like this before?

Yes.

I saw it after putting that assertion in and before fixing a bunch of
dissectors, including plugins, not to use the same protocol name.

I didn't see it after fixing those dissectors.

Make sure that, in the directory in which the Ethereal binary resides,
either

	1) there is no "plugins" subdirectory;

	2) there is no "0.9.7" subdirectory of that subdirectory;

	3) the "plugins\0.9.7" subdirectory contains the most recently
	   built versions of plugins from other subdirectories of
	   "plugins";

so that you're not running an old version of any of the plugins.