Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] bug? in 0.9.6 win32 binary: time display format

From: Fernando y Yohara <fvillalo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:40:07 -0500
I have an indirect way of copying a screen full of traffic.  Use the ALT+PrtScrn
to copy the actual window, as a graphic object, to the clipboard.  Then open a
word document and paste the clipboard content into the word document.

You could also paste into a graphic handling program such as irfan.

BTW, I have experienced the same beahaviour and specially when the auto update
and live capture options are checked.

greetings
Fernando