Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Middle Pane configuration

From: "Beatriz Silva" <beatriz_hargrave@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:37:24 -0500
Hi !

The Ethereal visual interface has tree panes:
Top, Middle and Bottom Pane.
The Middle Pane shows the protocol tree.

My middle pane for OSPF packets shows:

Frame [frame number]
Linux cooked capture
   Packet type
   Link-layer address type
   Link-layer address length
   source: [mac address]
   protocol: IP
IP
OSPF

I would like to include the mac destination address in the Linux cooked capture .. How can I do that ? How can I configure what information is going to be displayed in the middle pane ?
Is the Linux cooked capture, the equivalent to the Ethernet packets fields ?

Thanks,

Beatriz

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8