Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Firewall traffic analysis

From: Stekrt Michal <Michal.Stekrt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:28:50 +0200
Hi all,
I would like to create following statistic. I have merged traffic from two
firewall interfaces in one pcap file.
And need to measure time delay in between interfaces:
(pkt_leaves_second_iface)-(pkt_enters_first_iface) and perform
some statistics based on these data. I had no idea if this is possible to do
this with ethereal ( if it is possible).
 Or maybe someone would recommend me some other tool for this purpose. I
have tried to use Net::RawIP perl module
But it didn't work well with pcap files (SegFaults).

Thank you