Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Wireless sniffing - FreeBSD 4.5 + Cisco LMC352?

From: "Chris Waters" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:03:53 -0700
Can you attach a small saved trace that has this behaviour? Perhaps a trace
from your own AP would be best :-). It does sound like something is not
working properly for you because when I am in range, I always see correct
decodes. Note that some packets may correctly contain LLC headers, but if
Ethereal can decode the contents and the last decoded protocol will show in
the information field on the display.

Regards,

Chris.