Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Wireless sniffing - FreeBSD 4.5 + Cisco LMC352?

From: "an ethereal user" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:12:37 -0400
I'm actually looking at both WEP and non-WEP traffic during my tests.  In
this case, though, I'm dealing with non-WEP.  Like I said, I can see the
strings in the data dump, but ethereal misinterprets the info.

My first guess is that the firmware is not current/old enough.  I've got
several different versions to test this weekend.  I'll post my results
later...