Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] W2K problem terminating tethereal

From: "Larry T. Todd" <ltodd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:55:17 -0400
Problem: When terminating tethereal via Ctl-C in W2K, application reports
an error, reports that it is creating an error log and doesn't write to the
file selected with the "-w" option.  I have found the file that I believe
is the error log and it doesn't provide any information that I can
ascertain as pointing to the problem.

Details:
  W2K ver 5.0 bld 2195
  tethereal 0.9.4 with GLib 1.3.2 with libpcap without libz without UCB SNMP

The "-w" option has worked with earlier releases of tethereal and other
Windows platforms.  Any ideas?

TIA.

Larry T. Todd					Genuity
Integration Test Engineer			3 Van de Graaff Drive
Testing, Tools and Lab Engineering		Burlington, MA 01803
ltodd@xxxxxxxxxxx				(781) 262-4903