Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal

From: "Sysman" <sysman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:35:51 +0200
Hi,
Before I go to the trouble of downloading & installing Ethereal, I would
like to verify that it will give me the answers that I need.
I am in charge of a LAN, which has some 80 computers connected to it and the
LAN is connected to the WWW via a cisco router & a Frame relay.
Sometimes some users start hogging the FR & I would like to see who is doing
this. I suspect that people are sitting at work downloading PM3s or
something, so I wouild like to see computer IP  on our network & http/ftp or
what ever on the www.

Thanks

Arieh