Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Only Sniffing ONE Machine

From: "John A. Beach" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:49:29 -0400
Open the "Capture" dialog and click the "Filter" button to create a
capture filter.  Type in "Host <hostname>" for all traffic and "IP Host
<hostname>" for all IP traffic.

Ethereal uses the same packet capture syntax as WinDump.  Check out the
WinDump docs here:

   http://windump.polito.it/docs/manual.htm#Wdump

-jb