Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IIOP - decoding with Ethereal (looking for tips and maybe sampl

From: "David DuPre'" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:50:52 -0500
Has anyone on this list used Ethereal to decode IIOP?

I know the documentation says it can do it... but I was hoping to get some first hand feedback
and/or tips from those who have the experience.

I understand there are some definition files required for decode IIOP message content.  What is the
impact of not having these?

Anyone have some example trace files, or tips?  What about the output?  Anyone have a snippet
example they could send me?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

David

David DuPre'  - Executive PE Consultant